May 28th, 2010
We’re giving away one month’s standard membership free of charge. Simply sign up for an account and add a website. Once you setup your recurring payment you will be refunded your first month.
*There is no obligation to continue the service when your free month expires, your account will automatically be deactivated if you choose not to continue
September 10th, 2009
We’ve teamed up with Stylographic Design to offer FREE website design (or a redevelopment of your current site)! below are some examples:
How do I qualify?
In order to qualify you simply need to subscribe to VIP membership for 1 year, and then contact us to request your free website.
What does it include?
- Design of a website template tailored to your needs
- A Content Managed Website (allowing you to edit your own content and add pages)
- Free website hosting for 1 year
For more info about Stylographic design please visit www.stylographicdesign.co.uk
June 12th, 2009
We have launched a “Two months free” offer for Chambers of Commerce members:
Sign up for at least a month and we’ll add a further two months to your account!
To claim your free months sign up for an account and add your website. Once you have completed this process send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name and Chambers Member ID, or a link to your Chambers members directory listing. We will then add a further two months subscription to your account.
June 12th, 2009
A report on one of our VIP members ‘Shack Brothers Photography’ shows that after a relatively short period of time on our system, the website has achieved the following results:
Family portrait photographers
Family portrait photography
Wedding portrait photography
June 9th, 2009
In times of a global recession it’s even more important that your site is placed highly within the search engine rankings. As the recession has hit most markets it’s important to stay ahead of the competition and market yourself out of the current climate. The use of search engine marketing is a very effective way of doing this.
Positioning is paramount - competitors who are at a higher search engine position than yourself will win. To gain the rewards you must be positioned where your customer is. When it comes to search engines, better means higher.
Not only will our system aid your position and therefore generate money, it will save you money as there will be less of a need to use other marketing methods.
June 3rd, 2009
Briefly summed up, the differences in SEO and SEM are as follows:
Search engine marketing (SEM) encompasses a wide variety of methods used to market your website via a search engine. “Pay Per Click” is an example of this, and tends to require a higher initial investment than SEO.
Search engine optimisation is a form of search engine marketing. SEO is made up of a variety of techniques (see our news article “How to perform SEO on your site”). SEO is a process of improving the amount or quality of traffic to a website from search engines via organic search results. This means that the site will be promoted in the natural search engine rankings, rather than using paid placement methods such as those used in SEM.
April 29th, 2009
There are many parts to Search Engine Optimisation. As we provide a gateway for you to perform your own SEO we thought we’d give an insight into the specific knowledge of SEO:
We categorise SEO into “the four C’s”..
1. Code - Any respectable website design company should program your website with SEO friendly code. SEO friendly code will be XHTML compliant and contain correct meta data. Meta data must be the correct length and contain relevant terms for your website.
2. Content - Your site must provide valuable content, with keywords within your text.
3. Crawlability - Your site should be set up to guide crawl agents. Provision of a sitemap ensures that there is a set path to be followed when your site is crawled.
4. Contextual Links - The most important part of SEO. Quality links should be generated in a manner that is effective for the search engines. This means using relevant terms from quality sites and links being generated in a natural manner. Links should also be to a variety of pages within your website.
There are other aspects to SEO such as domain authority, deep linking, server geographic location and keywords in your url.
Our system allows you to individually control the SEO process on your website, generating links in the most effective manner
August 20th, 2008
There are many benefits to link building, from search engine optimisation to community benefits. Below is a small selection of link building benefits:
- Following a link is one of the most popular ways for people to find new sites. If a site that you respect has links to other resources, you’re likely to follow it. Therefore, the more inbound links you have to your site, the more likely it is that people will find your valuable content.
- Good inbound links can increase your search engine popularity. If other sites link to you then you must have content of value, therefore increasing your pagerank.
- By providing links to other material you don’t have to create it yourself. In writing content you can link to other sites if you find any quality information. Therefore you do not need to rewrite all of the information yourself.
- With a link strategy you are more likely to update your site with quality information. If other sites are linking to your site you will naturally produce more content/stories on your site which will be favourable with search engines.
- Inbound links help to build trust. If other people see that quality sites are linking to you, their trust in what you say and what you offer is likely to be higher.
- You become part of a community. Receiving links will make you a part of a powerful network on the internet.
August 14th, 2008
Target ICT are now listed as a VIP member. Every other member within the same category must link to VIP members.
To find out more about VIP membership please contact email@example.com